WHY ARISE SCHOOL OF HEALING
WHY ARISE SCHOOL OF HEALING
1. ARISE is a place where Jesus alone is the King and the Holy Spirit is the Master Teacher.
2. ARISE is a God
commissioned and mandated School of healing, deliverance, and the prophetic to
equip the saints.
3. ARISE is a place that exists for only one purpose which is to take territories for Jesus.
4. ARISE is a community of
believers coming together to explore healing, deliverance, and other gifts that God has
deposited in His Children. Acts 5:12-16; Romans 12:4-8; 1 (Corinthians 12:4-12, 26-31).
5. ARISE is a place where
all who have squandered their money and time on physicians and have not been
healed can come and receive healing as healing and deliverance are the
children’s meat. (Matthew 15:22-28).
6. It is a school that
teaches and equips students on how to activate, develop, and use the spiritual gifts that
God has deposited in all His children. (Mark 16:16-19).
7. ARISE is a place of
introduction to the Great Physician, Our Lord Jesus Christ.
8. It is a forum that
is aimed at demystifying the healing, deliverance, and prophetic ministries by
making it accessible to all who are willing and available.
9. ARISE is a forum that
God has provided to give all who would be disciplined, prepared, and available
to learn, ministries that are confirmed by Him with miracles, signs, and wonders. (Mark 16:20, Acts 8:5-8, Acts
10. ARISE affords
serious minded Christians the opportunity to develop worldwide ministries that cut
across ethnic, social, economic, and even religious barriers.
11. ARISE is a safe and Holy Ghost centered place that everyone that truly wants to fulfill the great commission, in the practical way that the Lord Jesus intended, can be equipped to do so. (Mark 16:118-19, Matthew 18-20).
12. A ministry that teaches Kingdom Etiquette without dilution, which is so much needed today in the Body of Christ.
13. Participatory classes where all are encouraged to share and contribute their own quota to move God’s work forward. (Matthew 9:37).
14. A setting where the attention and focus is not on the leader and her team but on the participants and the dire need of providing them with the excellent ministerial training that they deserve. (2 Timothy 2:15).
15. ARISE is a school meaning that we can all learn from each other and benefit from each other’s gifts as iron sharpens iron. (Proverbs 27:17, 1 Corinthians 12:8).
16. A safe family oriented environment in which an individual can feel comfortable to practice and operate in his or her gifts and calling. (Mark 3:31-34).
17. A place where our students can receive their healing and deliverance and then be sent forth to heal and deliver others. (Matthew 28:19-20).
18. A school that partners with its host communities to impact and transform the world like the early disciples did. (Acts 4:13).
19. ARISE is a network of believers spread all over the world through its various programs, that are bonded together by the communion of the Holy Spirit.
20. As a result, we can only go from grace to grace; strength to strength; and from glory to glory. So be it Amen!!!
Please contact us using the form below.
or call us at: 1- 281-965-7627 (U.S.A)
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL ITEMS MARKED WITH * MUST BE COMPLETED